Click here to reach the Policy for the Protection and Processing of Personal Data
Information Note as Per The Law Nr. 6698 On Protection Of Personal Data
We, ELTESAN ELEKTROMEKANIK SOGUTMA SAN. VE TIC. AS. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), hereby present this information that have been prepared in accordance with the Article 10 of Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (hereinafter "the Law") due to the legal obligation, to our customers, business partners, suppliers and website visitors.
In the Law, all kinds of information related to a real or identifiable natural person are defined as personal data; as a company, we may obtain, save, store, maintain, change, reorganize, disclose, transfer, take over, legally, or entirely automatically, provided that your personal data is wholly or partially automated or provided that it is part of any data recording system. It performs all kinds of personal data processing activities it performs on data as classified, categorized, or prevented from using it by taking the highest level of security measures to protect fundamental rights and freedoms, especially the privacy of private life.
We accept, declare and undertake that we will not sell, rent or use any personal data you share with our company, except specified in this clarification text articles"b) Purposes of Processing Personal Data" "c) to whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred."
Our aim is to inform you about the method of collecting your personal data, the purposes of the processing, legal reasons, to whom and for what purposes your processed personal data can be transferred, and your rights.
a) Identity of the Data Supervisor and His Representative, if any: ELTESAN ELEKTRO MEKANIK SOGUTMA SAN. VE TIC. AS.
b) Purposes of Processing Personal Data:
● We will use your Personal data that you share with our company for the following purposes:
● Execution of Emergency Management Processes
● Execution of Information Security Processes
● Execution of Audit/Ethics Activities
● Execution of Activities in Compliance with Legislation
● Execution of Financial and Accounting Affairs
● Execution of Loyalty Processes for Firms/Products/Services
● Provision of Physical Space Security
● Execution of Appointment Processes
● Legal Affairs Tracking And Execution
● Conducting Internal Audit/Investigation/Intelligence Activities
● Conducting Communication Activities
● Execution/Control of Business Activities
● Conducting Occupational Health/Safety Activities
● Receiving and Evaluating Suggestions for Improving Business Processes
● Conducting Business Continuity Activities
● Execution of Logistics Activities
● Execution of Goods/Services Purchasing Processes
● Execution of Goods/Services After Sales Support Services
● Execution of Goods/Services Sales Processes
● Execution of Goods/Services Production and Operation Processes
● Execution of Customer Relationship Management Processes
● Execution of Activities for Customer Satisfaction
● Execution of Risk Management Processes
● Execution of Custody and Archive Activities
● Execution of Contract Processes
● Execution of Strategic Planning Activities
● Requests/Complaints Tracking
● Ensuring the Security of Movable Goods and Resources
● Execution of Supply Chain Management Processes
● Execution of Wage Policy
● Execution of Marketing Processes of Products/Services
● Ensuring the Security of Data Responsible Operations
● Execution of Investment Processes
● Giving Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
● Execution of Management Activities
● Execution of Website Activity Studies
c) To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred: Carrying out the necessary studies to benefit the products and services offered by the company by our business units and carrying out the related business processes; Planning and execution of the Company's commercial and/or business strategies; For the purpose of ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of our company and the persons who have business relations with our Company; Protection and Processing of Personal Data shared with the public through the website www.eltesan.com within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698, to our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private legal entities. It may be transferred for the purposes specified in this policy.
d) Method and Legal Reason of Collection of Personal Data: Your personal data collected by the following methods are based on the processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, based on your business relationship with our Company, for the purposes specified in (b) and (c) articles above; It can be collected by any written, oral, electronic or other means.
e) Other Rights: Used/to be used within the framework of the conditions specified in the Law, We would like to state that you have the right by applying to our Company on condition that all relevant exceptions are reserved, in particular the cases stipulated in article 28 titled “Exceptions” of the Law; whether your personal data is processed, if so, for what purpose and if it is used for the purpose; whether they are transferred to third parties at home or abroad, and if so, who are the transferred persons and institutions; deletion, destruction of the processed data; correction of your incorrect or incomplete personal data; updated in case of change; you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted or destroyed if the reasons requiring processing are eliminated and that these transactions are notified to third parties and institutions to which your data is transferred; to demand the remedy of this loss if you suffer a loss as your personal data processed exclusively through automated systems are not processed in accordance with the legislation.
ELTESAN ELEKTRO MEKANIK SOGUTMA SAN. VE TIC. A.S.
Mersis No: 0333 - 0033 - 2750 - 0010
Communication Link: http://www.eltesan.com/contact
Address: Kosklucesme Mahallesi, 563. Sokak No.11 Gebze/KOCAELI
Rem address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0262 646 19 91
Fax: 0262 646 95 93