Busworld Europe Kortrijk 2017
Busworld Europe Kortrijk 2017 Fair was successfully completed. We would like to thank all of our participants.
This privacy and cookies policy determines the terms and conditions regarding the use of personal data shared by the Site users/visitors (“Data Owner”) with the Company during the processing of www.eltesan.com website (‘Website’) by Eltesan Elektro Mekanik Soğutma San. ve Tic. A.Ş. (‘Company’) or use of personal data produced by the Company when Data Owner uses the website.
Which Data Is Processed?
Identity Information, Contact Information, Location Information, Personal Data, Legal Transaction Information, Customer Transaction Information, Physical Space Security Information, Transaction Security Information, Risk Management Information, Financial Information, Disguise Clothing Information, Association Membership Information, Health Information, Criminal Conviction and Security Measures, Biometric Data and Genetic Data.
For what purposes is data used?
Company can process the personal data provided by Data Owner in order to plan and execute the activities necessary for suggestion and introduction of the products and services to relevant persons by customizing them in accordance with tastes, usage habits and needs of them.
The Company may process personal data and share it with third parties without obtaining the consent of the Data owner pursuant to the articles 5 and 8 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data and/or in case of any exceptions in the relevant legislations. These are described below:
● Explicitly stipulated in law,
● Data processing must be done to protect the life or bodily integrity of someone who cannot give his/her consent due to a physical impossibility or whose content is not considered legally valid or to protect the life or bodily integrity of somebody else,
● Data processing is required provided that this is directly related with the establishment or execution of an agreement between the Data Owner and the Company,
● Data processing must be done in order for the company to fulfil its legal obligations,
● Data has been made anonymous by the Data Owner,
● Data processing must be done in order to establish, exercise or protect a right,
● Data processing must be done for the legitimate interests of the Company provided that no harm is inflicted on the basic rights and freedom of the Data Owner.
Who has access to Data?
The Data Owner agrees and accepts in advance that the above mentioned third parties may store the data owner's personal data in any of their domestic servers provided that this is limited to the above mentioned purposes.
Data Access Rights and Correction Requests
Pursuant to the article 11 of the law data owners are entitled to;
● To learn whether his personal data are processed or not,
● To request information if his personal data are processed
● Learn the purpose of processing their personal data and whether it is used for the intended purpose,
● Have information about third parties in the country and abroad to whom their personal data has been transferred,
● Request correction/amendment if their personal data is processed incorrectly or incompletely and that such correction/amendment is informed to the third parties to whom their personal data has been transferred,
● To request that their personal data is deleted or destroyed despite being processed in accordance with the Law and other applicable regulations if the reasons for their data to be processed no longer exist and that these actions are informed to the third parties to whom their personal data has been transferred,
● To object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of his personal data, which leads to an unfavourable consequence for the data subject,
● To request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data.
The requests in writing via www.eltesan.com to exercise the above mentioned rights shall be evaluated in the shortest time possible and in any case maximum in 30 (thirty) days provided they are informed by the personal data owners using the methods specified in the Policy for Protection and Processing of Personal Data. Although no fee is basically asked for such requests made, the Company reserves the right to ask for a fee according to the list of fees determined by the Personal Data Protection Committee of the Company.
The Data Owner undertakes that the subject matter hereof is complete, accurate, and up-to-date, and will update them immediately in the event of any changes. If the Data Owner does not provide up-to-date information, Our Company will have no responsibility.
In the event that a data owner makes a request which will cause the Company not use any of the data owner's data, the data owner accepts that he/she may not be able to benefit fully from the Platform offerings and declares that he/she takes all responsibilities arising from this.
Retention Period for Personal Data
The Company shall keep the personal data provided by the data owner for the period that is required by the above mentioned processing purposes.
In addition to this, in the event of a conflict between the Company and the data owner, personal data may be retained for the prescription period specified in the relevant laws provided that it is limited to the purpose of defense required during the resolution of the conflict.
Measures and Commitments on Data Security
The company warrants that the company will take necessary technical and administrative measures, and conduct necessary inspections in order to ensure that; personal data is not processed unlawfully, personal data is not accessed unlawfully, personal data is protected.
The Company may not disclose any personal data the Company acquires about the Data Owner to third parties and use it for any other purposes other than the processing purposes, in violation of the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law.
If there are links to other applications via Company website, the Company shall not be held responsible for the confidentiality policies and contents of such applications.
USE OF COOKIE (COOKIE)
As a company, we process personal data and use internet cookies to provide a better user experience to our visitors by respecting the privacy and personal data protection of the visitors of our www.eltesan.com website.
If you do not approve of cookies, we ask that you do not continue to the website or change your cookie preferences in your browser. We would like to remind you that some features of the website may lose functionality if cookies are not allowed.
WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS ITS PURPOSE?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. These files will store your IP address, session information, pages you have accessed, and so on. Cookies do not include data such as first and last name or address. Cookies can remember your website preferences, keep you logged in, or provide you with the content you are interested in. Therefore, cookies are essential and important for your effective and easier use of the website.
The main purposes of using cookies;
● Need for technical data to make the website more effective,
● Collection of data about your preferences and habits for browsing and using your website,
● The company, through the arrangement of the material in these publications and combating internet crime 5651 on the regulation on principles and procedures for the law and the regulations arising from the Internet of the material, including its statutory and contractual obligations to fulfill for you need to your personal data such as your IP address.
Categories of Cookies in terms of duration of storage
● Persistent Cookies
● Session Cookies
Session cookies are valid for the duration of the' browser session'. The browser session starts as soon as you open your internet browser window and ends with closing your browser window. When you close your browser, all temporary cookies are deleted. They are known as' session cookies'.
Persistent cookies are created on your first visit to the website; they remain on your device for the 'lifetime' of the cookie; that is, it will be stored until you delete. Each time you visit the website through your device, they become active again.
These cookies may also be" First-party cookies "or" third-party cookies";
First-party cookies are cookies designed and used directly by the company.
Third-party cookies are the company's business partners, service providers, and so on. Cookies are cookies that are owned and managed by third parties.
According to their purposes, cookie types are divided into four primary groups:
● Mandatory cookies
● Performance cookies
● Functionality cookies
● Advertising/marketing cookies.
Mandatory cookies are mandatory cookies for browsing the website and taking advantage of the features of the website. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use the essential services provided on our website. Such cookies do not collect data to remember where you are in your marketing activities or on the internet.
Performance cookies are used in the manner in which users use our website (which content you review our website, how long you have spent on our website, etc.) and collects anonymous data for statistical purposes to identify, improve your user experience during your visit to our website, but does not include personal data. Without these cookies, we will not be able to find out how our website performs and make the necessary corrections to give you better user experience.
Functionality cookies allow our website to be tailored to your needs and preferences and to remember your preferences. For example, these cookies are used to provide user information, language and location preferences, and other personal services. The data collected by these cookies do not track your activities on other websites. Without these cookies, the website will not be able to remember your previous preferences and provide you with a personalized experience.
Advertising/marketing cookies collect data about your browser habits, remember that you visited the website, and share that data with other organizations and organizations. In this way, it lets you and your interest ads reach you. Although these cookies can track your visits to other websites, they often cannot identify who you are because the collected data is not linked to your profile. Without these cookies, you will encounter less content that goes into you and your interests.
The following cookies are used on our website:
SOCIAL MEDIA ADD-INS
HOW CAN YOU PREVENT COOKIES?
You can review the help or support page of your browser to manage cookie preferences.
You may reach us at the following address about all your questions and opinions regarding this policy: